Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Fabric & Care
- Body and lining: 100% polyester.
- Insulation: 55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Iconic style, lightweight warmth and weather protection, at a great price.
- Perfect to wear alone or as an insulated midlayer on coldest days.
- Insulated with 150-gram Microloft, our own lightweight thermal synthetic insulation.
- Weather-resistant polyester shell resists water and rain.
- Stand-up collar protects neck from cold drafts.
- Iconic details include horizontal baffles, classic colors and our Mount Katahdin logo.
- Two hand pockets, with snap closure.
Material: 70% polyamide, 30% polyester
Filling: 100% polyester
Fit : regular fit
Microloft hollow fiberMICROLOFT HOLLOW FIBERHollow fiber / Microloft is the generic term for tube-like polyester fibers. Due to the tube-like shape of these fibers, a higher air inclusion and thus better insulation than with solid fibers is achieved with a lower weight. Hollow fibers are often used as insulation in the form of padding.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Atario Microloft Hooded Jacket